Box Hill – Restricted Attendance due to Covid Restrictions
Box Hill – Current requirements
NO IN-PERSON MEETING: There will ONLY be a streamed meeting this week.
There will be a broadcast at 2PM. The broadcast link will be posted here a few minutes before 2pm: https://www.facebook.com/revivalcentres
MASKS: NOT MEETING IN PERSON THIS WEEK
Meeting Requirements NOT RELEVANT – NOT MEETING IN PERSON THIS WEEK
- Of course we want to see you, but please be aware of the following (and keep smiling).
- If feeling unwell, or you have any symptoms of a Covid-19 infection do not attend. Stay home and get tested.
- Attendance: as per above.
- Registration on arrival: It is a requirement that you please register on arrival using the Service Victoria QR Code. Registration will be via the Service Victoria QR Code that you will use your phone camera to scan, which will take you to the short digital registration form. You can register others with you, one at a time, (for example children). If you don’t have a smartphone, you can ask an usher/greeter to register you at the door. There will be no paper register, only the QR code. Don’t worry, you will get in no matter what – we will have people helping you when you arrive.
- Masks: The requirement for masks to be worn varies from week to week depending on circumstances in the State. If a mask is required, it must be a properly-fitted mask covering nose and mouth. Of course, even when not required, you may still wear a mask if you like, or if you can’t keep 1.5 metres away from people not in your household. Note that it is a Government requirement that you carry a mask with you at all times away from home. THIS WEEK: REQUIRED.
- Seating: current households (people who are living together) can sit together. There must be a 1.5m space between you (or your household) and the next person. This means (left to right) three vacant seats (or an aisle) between your household and the next person; rows are already by spaced. The mezzanine will be open, but is reserved for those with younger children or the frail.
- We can socialise afterwards, but must not share food outside of your household. The coffee machine may or may not be running, according to the rules applying in cafes.
- The meeting format will be normal: Singing, Testimonies, Talk, Communion (will be served in a covid-safe manner) and Spiritual Gifts.
- We can socialise afterwards, but only according to covid-safe rules in force at the time.
There are three assemblies in Melbourne.
Find the one you want: