Box Hill – Restricted Attendance due to Covid Restrictions
Box Hill – Current requirements7 February – Masks: REQUIRED. Electronic sign-in: REQUIRED. Cap: 650 (2sqm rule), all welcome.
MEETING: Yes – FACE-TO-FACE MEETING IS ON THIS WEEK – 2PM
MASKS: Optional this week
- Of course we want to see you, but please be aware of the following (and keep smiling).
- If feeling unwell, or you have any symptoms of a Covid-19 infection do not attend. Stay home and get tested.
- Attendance: the Box Hill size cap allows 650 people to attend. There will be no roster (as we are under that number). Come as you please (and register on arrival).
- Registration on arrival: Please arrive 10 minutes early to register (first name and contact phone number only). Registration will be via a QR Code that you will use your phone camera to scan, which will take you to the short digital registration form. You can register others with you, one at a time, (for example children). If you don’t have a smartphone, you can ask an usher/greeter to register you at the door. There will be no paper register, only the QR code. This allows us to fit in people 1 per 2 sqm (otherwise it would be 1 per 4 sqm). Don’t worry, you will get in no matter what – we will have people helping you when you arrive.
- Masks: The requirement for masks to be worn varies from week to week depending on circumstances in the State. Of course, even when not required, you may still wear a mask if you like, or if you can’t keep 1.5 metres away from people not in your household. Note that it is a Government requirement that you carry a mask with you at all times away from home. THIS WEEK: OPTIONAL.
- Seating: current households (people who are living together) can sit together. There must be a 1.5m space between you (or your household) and the next person. This means (left to right) three vacant seats (or an aisle) between your household and the next person; rows are already by spaced. The mezzanine will be open. Those with younger children can use that if they would like to.
- We can socialise afterwards, but must not share food outside of your household. The coffee machine will be running, run according to the rules applying in cafes.
- The meeting format will be normal: Singing, Testimonies, Talk, Communion (will be served in a covid-safe manner) and Spiritual Gifts.
- We can socialise afterwards according to covid-safe rules.
There are three assemblies in Melbourne.
Find the one you want: