Box Hill – Restricted Attendance due to Covid Restrictions
Box Hill – Current Arrangements
Main meeting: 2pm Sundays – anyone may attend – Next meeting is 9 January 2022
Streamed Meeting: 2pm Sundays via Facebook link: which will be posted at https://www.facebook.com/revivalcentres a few minutes before the broadcast.
Next meeting at Box Hill is 9 January 2022.
Following updated Govt requirements, from 16 December 2021, anyone may attend the main meeting.
Numbers: there is now no cap on numbers.
Vaccination Status: there is now no checking of vaccination status.
Checkin: yes, you will still need to checkin via the Service Victoria app QR Code (but vaccination status will no longer be checked).
Masks: are required.
Of course we want to see you, but please be aware of the following (and keep smiling):
- If feeling unwell, or you have any symptoms of a Covid-19 infection do not attend. Stay home and get tested.
- Seating: current households (people who are living together) can sit together. There must be a 1.5m space between you (or your household) and the next person. This means (left to right) three vacant seats (or an aisle) between your household and the next person; rows are already by spaced. The mezzanine will be open, but is reserved for those with younger children or the frail.
- We can socialise afterwards, but must not share food outside of your household. The coffee machine may or may not be running, according to the rules applying in cafes.
- The meeting format will be normal: Singing (this is allowed in Victoria), Testimonies, Talk, Communion (will be served in a covid-safe manner) and Spiritual Gifts. And announcements. Always announcements.
- We can socialise afterwards, according to covid-safe rules in force at the time.
OTHER MELBOURNE ASSEMBLIES
There are three assemblies in Melbourne.
Find the one you want: